Register    Log in  Reply Start A New Topic View Topics
 Author   Message 
ichiro0506

Chart Purchase Email
Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 pm
I ordered a chart from this website one week ago, and I used PayPal for the payment. I've been waiting for the email with the pdf chart, but it isn't coming. I got an email from PayPal that confirms my purchase. Do you know how much time it takes to receive that email with the chart?

P+T

Please check your various e-mail folders
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:38 am
Hi ichiro,

Sorry to hear about this!

As I understand it, usually the chart arrives right after purchase. I've emailed to check on what happened in this case and will let you know what I find out.

In the meantime, have you checked in your spam folder (or any other folders like it)?

If you find it there, please let me know.

~ Trudy

ichiro0506

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 am
Hi, thank you for the reply. I didn't find the email in the spam folder. The email address I put was on this website during the purchase was my own email, but the PayPal email was my mom's because I am in middle school and I don't have my own credit card. Confused Was the email sent to the PayPal email?

P+T

Chart / April 30 Jazz Day Global Concert livestream
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am
Hi, I don't know. I'll ask the person who handles Kurt's Store about it for you.

Have you asked your mom if the email with the PDF got sent to her (or is in her spam folder)?

Very cool that you're in middle school and getting a KE chart! Cool Now let's actually *get* that chart into your hands. Are you an instrumentalist or a vocalist?

BTW, do you know about tonight's International Jazz Day All-Star Global Concert in Havana, Cuba? Kurt is one of 50+ international Jazz stars who are performing.

Check out the announcement in Kurt's News.

The All-Star Global Concert will be LIVE STREAMED Sunday April at 9pm ET/6 pm PT at http://www.jazzday.com and will also be LIVE ON FB on the International Jazz Day FB page: https://www.facebook.com/intljazzday

Hope you can tune in!

ichiro0506

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 am
Cool! I'll take a look on that!

I checked with my mom, and she had it in her spam folder. I'm sorry for causing this trouble; I totally assumed that it's going to be in my email because it asked my email when purchasing. I play the trumpet, but I was really inspired by Kurt's singing. Cool

P+T

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:31 am
Excellent! Glad everything worked out well.

Enjoy tonight's concert and enjoy the chart!

~ Trudy Cool

Page 1 of 1